You’re just one person, so do just ONE thing to help
- Stuff and seal envelopes for one of our large mailings
- Arrange centerpieces and help with the set up for our Fall Fundraising Luncheon
- Join our Speaker’s Bureau and make presentations to groups around the community
- Play Santa Claus by collecting useful and fun items for children to be delivered during the holidays. Organize a toy drive in your neighborhood, workplace, or club for the holiday season, or for any season
- Share your special skill set to benefit our organization and the children we serve.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to volunteer.