Are you looking for a career with a meaningful purpose?
Children’s Guardian Fund is seeking a part-time Office Assistant to provide clerical support to the Program Director and the Executive Director. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and dependable.
Flexible schedule, 20 hours per week, $16-$18 per hour
Eligible for 3% simple IRA
Professional appearance and good communication skills.
Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
Minimum of 2 years of college and 2 years secretarial work experience.
Experience with Excel including basic formulas, search, sort, and formatting features.
Experience with Word, especially the mail merge feature.
Experience with a database system a plus.
Able to use/learn G-Suite including Email, Calendar, Drive, and Forms.
A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation a must.
- Provide administrative support through clerical duties.
- Use good judgment when dealing with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Be a team player and put the needs of the company first.
- Ensure that all pertinent information is recorded accurately.
- Work as part of a team.
- Provide clerical support to the Program Director including sorting and tracking receipts, scanning thank you cards, and uploading photos with corresponding photo release forms.
- Sort returned mail and track down accurate information.
- Process mailings for the bi-annual Academic Awards program.
- Process mailings for the monthly Birthday program.
- Coordinate the laptop distribution program.
- Provide data entry support to the Program Director and the Executive Director.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and preparing meeting materials.
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change over time.
Send your resume and any questions to email@example.com